Who takes this?
Any individual or employee who has a reasonable anticipation of contact with blood or other potentially infectious materials as a result of
performing designated job duties.
Is their a test?
No. Unless Required for by your workplace
What’s in it?
- OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard
- Specific Bloodborne Pathogen
- Hepatitis B Virus
- Hepatitis C Virus
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Hepatitis B Immunization
- Your Company’s Exposure Control Plan
- Job Classifications
- Communicating a Hazard in the Workplace
- Reducing the Risk of Exposure
- Managing an Exposure
- Transmitting Bloodborne Pathogens
- Methods to Control the Risks of Exposure
- Standard Precautions
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- When an Exposure Occurs
- Post-Exposure Follow-Up
- Post-Exposure Prophylaxis (PEP)
- Regulated Waste
- Contaminated Laundry
- Decontaminating Surfaces
How much does it cost?
$25 As a stand alone class
$70.00 for CPR, AED, and Bloodboorne Pathogens
How long does the certification last?
When will I get my card?